" P; s2 n; [4 l, E9 Z$ b华人论坛HE WISHES FOR THE CLOTHS OF HEAVEN ! t3 o5 Q5 A! q6 pstatus.yayabay.com-- Walliam Bulter Yeats/ p9 h- U. b5 J( D
! {1 L, s$ H( g [( O
Had I the heavens' embroidered cloths,全球华人的自由讨论天地 5 l7 C' Q# T% L) L: T o" r; a' e: |
Enwrought with golden and silver light, 9 V9 k' \& }& R9 r1 T! m5 M* \6 C8 g, I华人论坛The blue and the dim and the dark cloths华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer7 G$ p7 A, y" p0 |0 R
Of night and light and the half-light,华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyer% l5 u! M, M+ ]
华人论坛" d% S5 O0 F, W `
I would spread the cloths under your feet: 1 N2 I0 z3 s) Y7 |华人论坛, 股坛,马里兰,佛吉尼亚,中餐, 華人, 黄页, 北美华人, 海外华人, 海外论坛, 马里兰, 海外小说网, insurance, hotels, auto, rental, mortgage, travel, credit, refinance, extended stay, film, computer, stocks, furniture, loans, doctor, lawyerBut I,being poor,have only my dreams;status.yayabay.com4 `; t- Y" r( G2 L" A& A2 I
I have spread my dreams under your feet;status.yayabay.com4 J0 D2 W0 H( ^5 B* u4 x
Tread softly,because you tread on my dreams.